AirSP was founded in 2003 to provide Service Providers with an organisation which both represented them in the market and arranged networking functions.
AirSP has since grown and evolved into a worldwide organisation with over 60 members from all over the world.
The Association membership comprises Full and Associate Members.
Full members are Service Providers working directly in the Market. Companies include small specialist consultancies, lawyers, actuaries and large intermediaries.
Our Associate members provide ancillary services to both our own members and the Market as a whole.
Potential members are screened and all members have to agree to abide by our Code of Practice. This way we ensure that standards of client service are not comprimised.
AirSP is run as a non profit making organisation by a Board and a Secretary/Administrator.
Who can become a member?
Full membership is open to:
- All insurance and reinsurance Service Providers
- The insurance or reinsurance department, sections or subsidiaries of lawyers, actuaries, solicitors, accountants and recruitment consultants.
Associate membership is open to orgnisations which provide ancillary services to the insurance and reinsurance industries.
What are the benefits of joining AirSP?
- Networking opportunities and the chance to build strong business relations at a variety of regular well supported events.
- Promotion in the market via the website, directory and at major market conferences.
- Use of the website for market circulation of your news, articles and announcements.
- Discounts from our associate members Run Off and Restructuring magazine, The Reinsurance Association of America and Bloemers and Partners.
- Discounts on many ARC events.
Run Off and Restructuring offer a 20% discount to AirSP members taking out a new Subscription. To qualify for a discount, members should fill in the online subscription form on the ROR website and enter 'AirSP member' in the box marked 'discounts or special offers'.
What is the cost of membership?
Full membership cost is dependent upon the extent of the members' involvement in the Insurance Industry. Fees are very competitive with fee bands as follows:
- Up to 10 staff - £150 (US$ 250)
- 11 - 50 staff - £300 (US$ 500)
- Over 50 staff - £500 (US$ 800)
The cost of Associate membership is aflat rate fee of £150.
The annual cost to register solely as an Arbitrator is £150.
Sponsorship Opportunities are available for members and non-members
Website over 100,000 hits per year.
Have your logo or brand identity displayed on the front page of the site with links to your own site - Annual price £500.
Directory Our Directory of members, produced annually, is mailed to all contacts on our mailing list and distributed widely at the Cavell Conferences in Norwich, New Jersey and Cologne and at the Monte Carlo Rendez-Vous.
A full page advert in the Directory will cost £500 and a half page £300.
Social Network Evenings We are looking for sponsors to host social network evenings. This will enable the sponsor to benefit from networking with a variety of market professionals and to deliver a presentation on a subject of their choice.
The sponsor will be responsible for venue and refreshment costs.
How to join