Who can become a member?
Full membership is open to all Insurance and Reinsurance Service Providers including (the Insurance.Reinsurance department or section of) Accountants, Solicitors and Lawyers and recruitment consultants.
Associate membership is open to all other members of the Insurance and Reinsurance industry not eligible for ordinary membership including companies offering ancillary services to the Industry.
What are the benefits of joining AirSP?
By joining AirSP your company will:-
- Be part of an Association which through it's constitution and code of practice is dedicated to providing the market with an unparalleled service delivery.
- Be able to network with fellow members and potential clients at Association functions held throughout the year.
- Have a personalised entry on the Association website with links to your own site and comprehensive information about your company, services and key personnel.
- Be entitled to use of the website to post market related and specific member focus articles.
- Unique LinkedIn Group membership for Members.
All this for a small annual subscription!
What is the cost of membership?
The Full membership cost is dependent upon the extent of the members' involvement in the Insurance Industry. Fees are very competitive with fee bands as follows:
- Up to 10 staff - £175
- 10 - 50 staff - £350
- over 50 staff - £500
These figures relate to staff engaged in the Insurance and Reinsurance Industry.
There is a flat fee of £175 for Associate membership.